Thursday 20 November 2008

Thought I should say hello

As I say, I think I should write this, in case anyone (and I don't know how many, if anyone) reads this, and thinks I've forgotten to do this.


I'm sleeping well with diazepam, but not without, which isn't good from my point of view.

I had to go and see my GP yesterday. It seems that my lithium levels are very low. I take lithium for severe, and non-responsive depression. I hadn't been feeling right for a while, in a way that's different to the psychosis. That's been sorted out pretty well by the haloperidol. I've just been feeling low and like my head's full of sand for a while, and it turns out that my levels have been low since at least August. I'm going to try and get it sorted out on Monday, when I go to get my meds.

No comments: