Saturday 13 December 2008

Exorcism

Hi again!

One thing I don't like talking about, in relation to my family and my illness, is that, when I was 14, my parents had me exorcised, because my mum believed that I was possessed.

This must sound really weird to anyone whose family aren't strongly religeous/delusional, but, knowing my family, it doesn't surprise me at all. I don't remember too much about it, but I can remember being very frightened, as I was convinced that they must have been right, because why else would they put me through this.

All I can say to anyone in this position is that you may as well play along with it, because someone might actually start to believe you about what's going on in your head, if they've tried something that strange. Try not to be scared, it really doesn't help.

I hope this never happens to anyone reading this, but if it does, and you want to talk, send me a message.

No comments: