Tuesday 12 January 2010

I'm scared...

Firstly, I'll correct a spelling mistake, it's not cutiapin, it's Quetiapine.

Secondly, I'm bloody terrified. I've been ill for about 2 weeks, but have been on diazepam in the day and temazepam at night, so I can ride out the hallucinations, and sleep more without the horrific nightmares. Well, the temazepamm has stopped working, so I'm hardly sleeping, and having these truly horrible nightmares that stay with me all day. And, now I've finished the diazepam, so I'll feel the full force of the hallucinations now. I feel like that I'm going to destabilize soon, and my social worker thinks I should be in hospital. If Dr Laki thinks so too, I'll do it, but I'm just SO scared. I don't like hospital, but I don't think I'm safe at home. I want to die, and I don't know if I can trust myself not to try something stupid. I've already scratched my arms to bits, and I don't know how much longer I can hold off more serious self-harm.

No comments: