Friday 9 July 2010

Melatonin

Well, I saw another pair of crisis team people today, a social worker and a doctor. They agree with my usual psychiatrist that I should start back on Clozapine, which, if it didn't go toxic on me again, would be great. The doctor also suggested I go on Melatonin, to help me sleep. To be honest, I'd try almost anything to help me sleep, I'm desperate. I'm just worried about the Clozapine going toxic, as it made me so ill last time, but I have to believe the doctors know what they're doing. I still don't know which hospital I'll be going to, but it's definite that I will be going in, for a "short" admission (I don't know how long "short" will be, but last time I was put on it, it was about 3 weeks) I suppose I'll just have to take things as they come. At least I'll have time to make those blanket squares I promised my friend, all clouds have a silver lining!

No comments: