Saturday 30 August 2008

Okay.....

.......so listening to Gallows and crocheting is not the most "normal" thing to do, but it does well enough for me.

I'm not really feeling too well today. It's all a bit much. I can't seem to be able to ignore the hallucinations. I know they're not real, but they just won't go away! I keep telling myself that there's nothing crawling on the floor, and that the voices are coming from my own head, but they seem so real, so when you're experiencing them all the time (particularly the voices, which I have all the time, even in my sleep) then it starts to get confusing, and I doubt my rational judgements.

I'm so tired I could cry. I've tried almost everything. I bought an oil burner today, and some lavender crystals. A woman at the day centre suggested it yesterday, and I'm willing to try anything (well, as long as it's legal) so we'll see. My life seems so ordinary to me, but everyone else says it's quite strange, hence the title of the blog. I'm so used to the schizophrenia, it shouldn't bother me. It's been 13 years, I should have learned to control it, but that just doesn't seem to work.

I doubt I'll never get "used" to it, it's going to be part of me until I die. It's a bitch! Blindness doesn't really bother me, but I would love to be able to see colours.Anyway, I've spouted enough rubbish for now. Goodbye.

No comments: